Things to Bring…
Check over this list before school begins to make sure you have everything to begin a great year at CBI!
- Two pictures of your child.
- Two family pictures (we accept selfies!).
- A school bag (big enough to hold your child’s lunch, drink and artwork).
- A lunch box labeled with your child’s name (remember to label all containers and water bottles). Ice pack optional, but we do not have space to refrigerate lunches so plan accordingly.
- Items for nap. Please purchase a napmat in the style of the “Wildkin” napmat (can be found on Amazon). Security item/lovie if your child has one (labeled).
- Two extra changes of clothes (including socks and underwear) in a labeled Ziploc bag (label all items!).
- A month’s supply of diapers and wipes. Your child’s teacher will alert you when they are running low.
- Nap diapers if your child wears them (but is potty trained).
- Two boxes of tissues.
- Rain boots and rain coat (to keep at home until it rains, we go out in all weather!).
- School Health Entrance Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate